Berbagi Info Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams Terbaru 2017 Gratis

Sedikit Info Seputar Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams Terbaru 2017 - Hay gaes kali ini team Kampung Ponsel, kali ini akan membahas artikel dengan judul Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams, kami selaku Team Kampung Ponsel telah mempersiapkan artikel ini untuk sobat sobat yang menyukai Kampung Ponsel. semoga isi postingan tentang yang saya posting kali ini dapat dipahami dengan mudah serta memberi manfa'at bagi kalian semua, walaupun tidak sempurna setidaknya artikel kami memberi sedikit informasi kepada kalian semua. ok langsung simak aja sob
Judul: Berbagi Info Seputar Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams Full Update Terbaru
link: Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
"jangan lupa baca juga artikel dari kami yang lain dibawah"

Berbagi Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams Terbaru dan Terlengkap 2017

Download Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Title: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Album: American Idiot

Lyrics:

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah,
Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up when everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah
Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I walk alone
I walk a...

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone... [readmore]

We also have other in different categories. You can browse through the category and find your favorite. Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams Or you can watch Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams on Youtube { http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrBGhVsagEY }

DMCA - Disclaimer
All content displayed on this website are believed to be in the "Public Domain". We do not intend to infringe any legitimate intellectual, artistic rights or copyright. If you are the copyright owner of any part of content listed in our directory and want to have it removed, please contact us and we will attend to your request ASAP. All of the content we display are free to download and therefore we do not acquire substantial financial gains at all or any of the content.

This is only reviews, please just bought its original CD in an official place and do not buy pirated.

Itulah sedikit Artikel Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams terbaru dari kami

Semoga artikel Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams yang saya posting kali ini, bisa memberi informasi untuk anda semua yang menyukai Kampung Ponsel. jangan lupa baca juga artikel-artikel lain dari kami.
Terima kasih Anda baru saja membaca Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Mohon Aktifkan Javascript!Enable JavaScript